This morning I woke up to the news of Japan was hit by a 7.3 skala ritcher earthquake. Fukushima was on high alert for a tsunami warning.
That momen, my heart dropped. He is there. Although it was at Fukushima. Tokyo was hit with the same scale of earthquake. I missed him by a few seconds before he departs to work. Which meant no wifi.
I broke down into tears.
Not knowing what to expect.
Not knowing what to do.
How to respond and how to keep calm.
I text messaged him. Sent him a one tick whatsapp. With hopes he will respond. I broke down what felt like every minute praying he is safe.
At that moment, I don’t want to have just his photos.
At that moment, I don’t want last night to be the conversation I remember.
At that moment, I cried harder, cause I want him home close to home. I want his smile physically visible in front of me.
Some would say I overreacted. But it was real. Real in a sense you put your faith in God and hoping he is alright and knowing that you have but Him to help. All this while, I kept on seeing #prayfor and wouldn’t understand how or what is the urgency or feeling behind those.
And there I was having my other half in the stated situation. My friend had to calm me down throughout the ordeal.
Don’t worry. Alhamdullilah he is fine. He felt the shake which was quite strong. But he is okay. Please keep on praying not just for my Beau. But for Japan and New Zealand, for them who have their loved ones and never want to end their story.
Friday. I want my Beau home.
Departure gates are so depressing 😩
Sent off this man of mine to Japan on his work trip. It is not as bad as last time, since his trip is just for a week. But believe this, both of us can’t deal w long distance. Yeap. Both of us. Seriously. Both of us.
But we can do this. There’s Skype and have I mentioned that Tokyo’s internet is super laju? Yeah cause Skyping him last time, the connection was super sweet.
5 days. We can do this.
Just like, working and you anticipate Fridays like usual. It’s gonna be quick just like that.
We will be fine.
We are like just Two China Seas apart. 6 hours 50 mins apart.
Friday will come soon.
Oh lord. Who am I kidding.
*weeps loudly* 😩😭😫
P/s: One more trip. Then the next will be ours. ❤️
I “accidentally” went on a hiatus for like..4 months.
Well..not really accidentally. It is mainly due to various factors that came in
- The place where I pour my inspiration now is on my work laptop (considering that my own laptop is now in the possession of my brother). So if I were to use that, I have the tendency to do work instead of lingering around on the web and stuff… #sensetheworkaholicme
- My mood is easily disturbed by so many factors. Which lead me to just feel uninspired to blog anything. Bummer.
- Apparently I got really “busy” with work, till the point that I don’t know which part of my work actually made me “busy”
- I tend to think while I walk of 1001 things to say and write. Only ending up not typing or expressing out any, as I was mentally writing it all. And due to my Dory like memory, I tend to forget everything.
I can come up with so many excuses but welp so far these are the ones that popped out.
The past four months have been about family, weddings, work, relationship and friendship. Felt quite long though in this span of time. Two of my cousins are wed off within the span of 2 months apart. Which led to number of family meetings and meetup.
- Le Beau has now been upgraded into a whole new level of family gatherings (meaning he was present in both of the weddings) #heartflutterstoawholenewlevel
- Work has been….work. I zoned out a lot.
- Have I mentioned that my two superiors in my department will be on leave for 2 weeks which means I will be in the same level as Kevin Mccalister? Minus the booby traps and The Sticky Bandits. #sepinadyingslowly
- But I’m super happy for them as one is getting married #overlyexcitedemployee and one is organising her daughter’s dance show.
Well….I thought I had more to talk about but NOPE. That’s it at the moment. This week is gonna be a countdown session for me. Beau is two seas apart from me (East and South China Sea apart) for one week #overlyattached. It’s okay not that long anyways.
So bila nak kahwin Sepina?
As I answer this, let me create a donation form where you can contribute more towards my wedding.
P/s: Tomorrow is Monday. I’m on the verge of dying. Thanks Monday Blues.